Do you love to play with FPGAs?
If yes, then there is a golden opportunity to showcase your talent. Digilent Design Contest Europe Region has reached its 12th Edition, with a rich history behind, many interesting and cool projects along the years, many smart and competitive participants, as well as appreciated advisers. It is held in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, in May 2016.
The Digilent Design Contest is an international student hardware design competition open to all students who are passionate about electronics, digital design and electrical engineering in general. The competition gives students the opportunity to showcase and improve their technical and creative skills and face new challenges in developing projects using the latest technologies.
The Challenge is to develop innovative, interesting, cool projects using Digilent products.
Cash prizes will be awarded and all the finalists keep the hardware they previously received from Digilent for implementing the projects.
Also, Special prizes will be reserved to Younger participants (1st and 2nd year of study).
Event Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Nov 01, 2015: Contest announcement/ Registration (Enrollment) begins
- Dec 31, 2015: Registration (Enrollment) ends, enrollment acceptance & hardware distribution process begins
- Jan 31, 2016: Enrollment acceptance process ends
- Apr 18, 2016: Pre-evaluation forms submission ends!
- May 8, 2016: Final projects submission
- May 14-15, 2016: Final presentations in Cluj-Napoca, Romania
For any further details of the contest, please visit Contest Page
For details of last years’ winners, and a selection of entries, please see the Previous Contests page
For information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org